Medical Examiner Forms
After the necessary form is filled out, please print, sign, and fax the form to the Medical Examiner's Office. Please review each form for directions and fax information.
- Burial Transit Permit
- Cremation Permit Request Form - If applicable, please print and fax this form along with the Burial Transit Permit form.
- Authorization to Handle Funeral Arrangements
- Authorization to Release Remains
- Authorization for Non-Jurisdictional (Out of County) Medicolegal Examination
- Checklist for Organ and Tissue Donation Approval - To be used by accredited tissue/organ procurement agencies only
An autopsy report is public record and can be requested in person or via mail. There is a $25.00 fee for a copy of the report and a $35.00 for a certified copy. Next of kin is allowed one free copy. However, a Request for Public Information form must be submitted, either by mail, fax, or in person.