WELCOME TO THE
BEXAR COUNTY PURCHASING DEPARTMENT
Thank you for visiting the Bexar County Purchasing Department website. The Purchasing Department provides procurement services for the Bexar County departments and offices. Because of the Commissioners Court philosophy of open, competitive bidding, we wish to provide information to you on how to conduct business with Bexar County.
We wish to invite all businesses to participate in the bidding process. Please take advantage of this information and opportunity.
Should you require additional information, please feel free to call the Purchasing Department at
210-335-2211. Our staff will assist you and answer any questions you may have.
For more information regarding the Bexar County Purchasing system, please select a link below:
- How to do Business with Bexar County
- Policies and Guidelines
- Surplus Items for Sale
- Supplier Portal Registration (Click Here for Instructions on Registering as a New Supplier)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Contracts & Diversity Management System (CDMS)
- SMWBE/DBE Directory
HELPFUL LINKSProcurement Opportunities:
- Bexar County
- City of San Antonio Purchasing Department
- University Health System - Bexar County
- South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCTRCA)
- State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
- Texas Facilities Commission
- Texas Building and Procurement Commission
- Bexar County SMWBE Program Office