Your Business: Financial Assistance
Business finance varies considerably. It is used to describe activities, decisions, and techniques that deal with many aspects of a company's finances and capital. Assistance may be needed for a variety of uses. These may include:
- Raising seed, start-up, development or expansion capital;
- Mergers, demergers, acquisitions, or the sale of private companies;
- Take overs of public companies, including public-to-private deals;
- Management buy-out, buy-in of similar companies, divisions or subsidiaries - typically backed by private equity;
- Financing joint ventures, project finance, infrastructure finance, public-private partnerships and privatizations.
Listed below are links for various agencies/entities.
To obtain information on a specific agency or entity, click on the check mark in the corresponding category.
SMWBE Program Manager/DBE Liaison Phone: 210.335.2478